Do you want to be part of a team that will bring the single most impactful technology in history to every organization?
Do you want to be part of how Artificial Intelligence will transform every business in the planet? In the Artificial Intelligence Marketing Team, we are looking for a passionate, strategic thinker, marketeer to bring AI to every Enterprise in Western Europe.
In this highly visible role, you will lead the Artificial Intelligence product marketing activities / Go-To-Market plan in the Western Europe area (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland).
As a Product Marketing Manager for AI, you will become an expert of AI technologies applied to the business and help map those technologies with real scenarios for vertical industries such as manufacturing, retail, or financial services.
In this role you will develop strong partnerships across marketing, partner, services and sales to lead and execute the priorities. For this role, we are seeking a passionate and experienced individual who blends solid technical chops with top-notch Enterprise marketing and business experience. The successful candidate will step into an exciting role to creatively drive adoption of our Artificial Intelligence platform and services.
Experience: 5+ years of product marketing and/or product/program management experience with a proven track record of successfully leading initiatives (international scale is a plus).
Skills & Knowledge:
– Understanding of the AI space with special focus and experience transforming industry verticals such as manufacturing, retail, or financial services with artificial intelligence.
– Excellent communication and storytelling skills for business decision makers, as well as experience in leading technical discussions.
– Ability and experience to work closely with a very senior stakeholders, act as their partner and be able to shape marketing plans with a collection of influence strategies.
– A profound sense of ownership and accountability is absolutely required alongside the ability to influence, inspire large and sometimes skeptical audiences.
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and diagnose complex product and business challenges, formulate solutions, and then motivate the broader organization to pragmatic action.
– Experience leading and driving multiple complex, projects spanning different business and disciplines with a laser sharp customer-focus.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, MBA a plus, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.