AJ Chambers are recruiting for a VAT Senior to join a Top 25 firm in their London Office. This role will offer full study support, with the opportunity to progress within the firm.
* 35 Hour working week
* Full study support
* Opportunity to progress within the firm
* Diverse portfolio of clients
You will be joining one of the UK’s best firm, as a VAT expert. As well as being commercially successful, this firm has built a reputation for valuing their staff by supporting them with excellent training, promoting a healthy work life balance and providing a comprehensive benefits package. You will be able to fit in with the firms great culture, as regular social, sport and charitable events are organised.
VAT Senior responsibilities:
* Looking after a mixed portfolio of clients
* Providing advisory work to clients
* Preparation of VAT registrations
* Completing complex VAT returns
* Carrying out research
* Liaising with HMRC and clients on a regular basis
* Providing timely and accurate delivery of VAT services whilst adhering to the firm’s quality standards
* Supporting the partners, managers and other senior staff with general ad-hoc and administrative duties
VAT Senior requirements:
* A desire to study for ATT / CTA qualifications (already qualified would be a big bonus)
* 2 Years experience in VAT (practice or HMRC)
* Fully computer literate
* Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
* Effective communication skills
* Self-motivated with ability to produce results under pressure
For further information on this VAT Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers