* Guaranteed Interviews
* No experience needed
* Train at home and be classroom ready in 12 weeks
Are you looking for an exciting new career in the education sector?
Do you have the ability to study online at home over the coming months.
The need for qualified teaching assistants has never been higher with support in the classroom required by many students who would otherwise struggle in a traditional learning environment. All children face challenges with their education and as a result Teaching Assistants have quickly become an integral part of the British education system. To meet the growing demand for engaging and compassionate TA’s, The Training Room are welcoming applications from individuals who want to pursue a career ensuring that students that need help, have it available to them.
No experience is needed as we provide all the training you need as part of our course and can help you become certified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks.
You will graduate with:
* TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) This qualification will enable you to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant. Understand your responsibilities of being a Teaching Assistant, including carrying out practical and administrative tasks, and help to promote effective learning and teaching techniques.
* TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF) Develop your understanding of how to best support children on the autistic spectrum, allowing them to gain an appropriate level of education, work well with their peers and create an appropriate learning environment.
* TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) Understand Mental Health and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Mental Health.
* ABC Award Level 3 Special Educational Needs Learn how special educational needs affect learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this.
On successful completion of our course, we will provide you with 3 years career development support and help you gain employment within the education sector by identifying suitable and available opportunities across our educational partner network and by working with you to arrange interviews.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Interested? Click apply to find out more