Are you looking for an opportunity to become a Support Worker?
We are currently recruiting for full time, permanent Support Workers!
The Role:an exciting opportunity to join our team on a permanent full time basis as a Support worker
Pay: £15,424 – £16,204(£7.91 – £8.31) over time is available.
Benefits:Paid holiday, paid training, refer a friend scheme (£100 per referral), paid DBS, career prospects which you can develop and make your own, paid mileage, funded qualifications, promotion streams and secondment opportunities.
All we ask of you is:
* You are friendly, reliable, full of energy, a great listener, honest, trustworthy, kind, caring and someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
* We provide you with the right training and support that you need to move up the ladder and become a Senior Support Worker.
* We operate a 2 week rolling rota with every other weekend off. This role is a mix of early and late shifts and you will receive your rota at least 4 weeks in advance.
* Shift leading and dispensing medication is a requirement of this role.
* We take a unique approach to managing staff teams and provide lots of support, mentoring and direction. HFHC offers fantastic scope for professional growth and development.
Created by parents, we combine the family perspective with experienced social care professionals to deliver excellent care and support.
Home From Home Care provide specialist residential care for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities and complex support needs.
HFHC are rated CQC Outstanding and IIP (Investors In People) Gold