Role Summary:Responsible for overseeing and testing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to quality engineering discussions. Owns medium sized quality engineering tasks; and delivers while mentoring and helping team members.
Essential Responsibilities:• Makes technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact.
• Applies various testing types, principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product
Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Works with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions. Demonstrates the
ability to understand, debug and contribute to code base.
• Provides expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Strong professional experience in the industry
• SQL and DB knowledge (Preferable Oracle)
• Basic understanding in TCP/IP
• Familiar with virtual environments
• Experience in handling/ installing virtual windows systems
• Experience with scripting languages
• Fluent in English
Desired Characteristics:• Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management System tools, continuous improvement methodologies and in-depth understanding of site level products and related processes
• Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate and implement a strategy under crisis situations to ensure compliance. Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
• Change agent with energy, passion and enthusiasm to drive change
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving and root-cause analysis skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle tasks with competing priorities effectively
• Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
About Us:GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform. With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the company operates at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improve outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Insights , or visit our website www.gehealthcare.com for more information.Additional Locations:Hungary;Budapest;