Role Summary:The GEHC Digital Customer Care team aims to deliver the best-in-class support service to our Clients across Europe. This is part of the clear positioning of the Service team to work for the sustainable growth of the business while focusing on the retention of a strong and healthy Installed Based.
Essential Responsibilities:The Service Performance Improvement Expert is part of the Service Management Office team within the Customer Care org. The SMO owns the definition, maintenance, adoption and control of customer service processes and tools in Europe, in adherence with the transformational objectives set for the whole GEHC Digital org.
As Service Performance Improvement Expert, you will own the Continual Service Improvement ITIL-like process. You will drive action/remediation plans for the benefit of specific Clients and for the benefit of the Customer Care structure itself. You will therefore have significant level of responsibility and accountability for commitment to operational support service improvement which should lead to a better Customer’s satisfaction (customer experience) and optimized productivity (cost to serve).
You will extensively work with your counterparts into the Customer Care team focused on the Service Operations, with other Service teams providing Professional Services or Organizational service activities, with 3rd party actors where applicable, with Product and Commercial and Clients representatives. You will look to gather the right, diverse and meaningful information to identify, negotiate/influence and drive service improvements wherever the priority has been set.
• Assess effectiveness of customer service activity (SLA and other operational KPI’s), productivity, processes and best practices adoption (including in 3rd party vendors), … to identify opportunities of improvement in the Customer Care area mainly
• Contribute to the overall success of the business where quality and efficiency are the drivers of a sustainable growth
• Develop or enhance customer service best practices and efficient guidebooks in line with our commitment to high standard client satisfaction, and cost-effective performance
• Take ownership on Customer Service Improvement Plan where prioritized to address weaknesses, failures, non-conformities or gaps, in the support activities areas mainly, based on customer insights and root cause analytics
• Take part of customers escalations management where prioritized by the Customer Care management
• Gather, analyze and interrogate health status, reports, historical data, planning, customer insight, etc… or any meaningful information to help to set the short-, medium- and long-term goals
• Set and drive the execution of remediation plans by effectively recommending, planning and tracking actions to get the expected outcomes for the customers and for the business
• Liaise closely with other team members to understand their support requirements, to negotiate priorities where necessary to get that a joined-up service outcome is delivered to customers and to the business
• Maintain up to date the information provided to internal and external stakeholders and management representatives
• Evaluate the impact of the continuous improvement initiatives
• Allow maximum outputs, increase flexibility and agility of the Customer Care teams, and wider wherever possible
Qualifications/Requirements:• Good understanding of best practices of end-to-end customer service covering people, process and technology; able to understand ‘the bigger picture’
• Demonstrable success in improving customer service levels and internal operations
• Challenge how we do things; experience of implementing/changing processes
• Excellent communication, negotiation/influential, interpersonal and report writing skills, at all levels; use trust, confidence and assertiveness
• Analytical, experience of investigating and interrogating complex data and information; ability to identify trends and spot opportunities
• Take ownership; ability to make decisions effectively in response to customer service demands or internal needs
• Pro-actively keep up to date with internal and external environment and anticipate impact of any changes
• Experience of monitoring and achieving performance targets
• Must have strong operational discipline and strong organizational capability, capacity to work in full autonomy and able to adapt and succeed in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity
• Demonstrates a passion for work and for continual learning. Persistently seeks to accomplish challenges and approaches difficult situations with optimism
• Several years of experience in similar service improvement role
• ITIL foundation certification, ITIL Continuous Service Improvement practitioner
• Language: English fluent at professional proficiency level, other additional EU language ideally (FR, SP, IT, GE)
• Able to travel
• Location: Spain or Hungary
About Us:GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform. With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the company operates at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improve outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Insights , or visit our website www.gehealthcare.com for more information.Additional Locations:Hungary, Spain;Budapest;