##### Company Introduction
**Magna International** is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world – We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. **Magna Global IT**is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
##### Job Introduction
As part of Magna’s global IT Service Management team, the Sr. System Administrator’s role is to provide technical administration and support of the Matrix42 suite of applications (Workspace Management, Empirum, and Fastviewer) that are used by Global IT, as well as divisions which have subscribed to the Matrix42 Divisional Service Desk and Automated Software Deployment services that are provided by the IT Service Management Team. Deployment support, Incident management and Problem Management are all part of the Sr. Systems Administrator’s daily challenges.
##### Major Responsibilities
* Version upgrades
* Hotfix and patch installations
* Technical system configuration
* Advanced Technical Troubleshooting
* Workflow creation/modification
* Dialogues and forms
Other technical support as necessary
##### Knowledge and Education
* College Diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science or IT Management, and/or 7 years equivalent work experience
* Practitioner or Service Manager Level ITIL Certification preferred
##### Work Experience
* Minimum of seven years of experience providing technical support and system administration
##### Skills and Competencies
* Familiarity with ITIL practices for IT service management.
* Extensive knowledge of application and Windows OS deployment
* Scripting (Powershell) experience is an asset
* Solid experience in project management environment is an asset.
* Experience in Matrix42 Workspace Management and/or Empirum
* Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Experience, and a desire, to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Exceptional customer service orientation
* Moderate English language required
* German language skills are an asset
* Highly self-motivated and directed
* Keen attention to detail
##### Work Environment
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
Overnight travel should only be necessary on an occasional (several times per year) basis.
##### Additional Information
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
*Group:* Magna Global IT
*Division:* Magna IT Austria (Graz)
*Job Type:* Regular