£25,500 – £32,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits & L+D
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work as Senior Nurse on the Surgical Ward of a leading Chelmsford hospital.
What the hospital is offering the successful Senior Nurse and details of the role:
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £25,500 to £32,000
* A full-time contract to work 37.5 per week, with shifts on an internal rotation
* 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
In this role you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
You will play a key role in the delivery of high-quality in-patient care, to both adult and paediatric patients undergoing Orthopaedic, ENT, Ophthalmic and Oncology treatments.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
* NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
* At least 2 years’ experience in an acute/surgical ward setting, ideally within the private healthcare sector
* Able to undertake all aspects of clinical care planning and delivery to a high standard
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
* Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
* Flexible to work rotating shift patterns
* Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation