Senior Contracts Manager
£75000-£85000 + Vehicle and Fuel card
Temple Wilson Resourcing are currently working with Regional Main Contractor who work within the Residential and Commercial sectors within the M25, Temple Wilson Resourcing have been asked to assist in recruiting for a Senior Contract Manager to be based out of their central London office and to cover sites across the city.
So, are you a proven Contracts Manager that has successfully managed multiple projects at once and in the past and are now looking for a new challenge?
My client, a growing main contractor is looking for a Senior Contracts Manager to look after several new projects as well as project that are currently underway.
Typically, they do a wide variety of projects including Residential, Commercial and Education amongst others up to £15m across new build and refurbishment.
The sites, within the M25 is easily accessible by public transport or private vehicle. Benefits
* A basic salary depending on experience
* Company Car or Car Allowance
* Private Pension
The individuals will be an integral part of the team to successfully deliver the projects which has the potential to offer promotions and progression due to the pipeline of work.
* Experience as a Contracts Manager in the past
* Experience delivering a variety of different projects
* New Build and Refurbishment experience
* Strong leadership skills • Relationship building skills both within the team
* Client facing
* Excellent problem solving and investigative skills
* IT literate- well versed in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
If you're looking to take the next step in your career by joining an established Main Contractor with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate; apply today