**Product Manager (f/m/d), Sandoz Vienna, Austria**
No 1! That is Sandoz on the Austrian generic market with products “Made in Austria”.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Successful promotion of all Sandoz products within the therapeutical area (Pain and CNS)
• Marketing plan based on product, indication and, if necessary, brand based on market research
• Establishment of campaigns and presentation of marketing activities to sales representatives
• Close collaboration with all internal departments, e.g. Medical, Supply Chain, Legal, Regulatory as well as management of external agencies and key opinion experts
• Development of sales-promoting measures and implementation with the sales team and monitoring of results
• Communication and information transfer between marketing and sales representatives, participation of regional and national sales meetings, and frequent contact to sales representatives; product training and training of new employees
Sandoz Product Manager (m/f/x)
**What you’ll bring to the role:**
• University degree in life science or equivalent
• 3+years work experiences in Marketing and/or Sales function in the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience with therapeutic areas, preferable in CNS and pain
• Self-starter with analytical, project management and conceptual skills and proven track record of strong execution and results
• Proficiency in English and German (written and spoken)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong strategic vision and problem solving skills including strong communication, collaboration / consensus building, influencing and negotiation skills
Contact: Jennifer Kriedemann, Talent Acquisition & Staffing Business Partner, +44 7525 702920
**Why consider Sandoz?**
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 51,180.50 per year on a full time basis).
**Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!**
**Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:**
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
**Join our Novartis Group Network:** If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
COMMERCIAL OPS EUROPE SZ