Sales Manager CPG EMEA
Homebased – Europe
Job ref: JE /49701
As one of the world’s largest privately held textile and chemical manufacturers, our Client is widely acknowledged as an international leader in research, technology, innovation and customer service. By combining science with design and insights, they tackle the issues and concerns of today. Every day, their community of innovators is invigorated by the challenge of finding creative ways to enhance people’s lives.
For the EMEA Chemical Division, Our Client is currently looking for a:
Sales Manager CPG segment
The Sales Manager CPG EMEA will be responsible to achieve the sales goals and growth objectives for the Consumer Packaging Goods (CPG) segment in EMEA. The sales manager will manage a team of sales/technical tandems and reports to the BU Manager Polymeric Colorants & Ingredients EMEA.
The key activities supporting this critical function will include:
• Responsible for the revenue and gross margins numbers set forth by management
• Steering a sales team along with a technical team operating as a tandem to support our customer portfolio
• Direct responsibility for a couple of key accounts (Personal Care area)
• Define and implement the CPG strategy for the EMEA customers
• You have at least 10 years commercial experience in a technical field with a significant component in an international chemical business environment
• You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management position, responsible for managing and developing a team of people
• Technical background: masters in engineering or exact science background (e.g. chemistry, physics etc…)
• Affinity with Personal Care industry is a strong asset
• Open communicator, autonomous leader, self-driven, bridge builder, strong ethics a must
• You’re fluent in English
• Willingness to travel 50 % of the time, mainly across Europe, CEE and ME
• You will need to be in the office in Ghent as and when needed.
• An attractive compensation package, including company car, health care, option to retirement plan etc…
• An attractive bonus plan based on performance
• You will be part of a leading international organization with strong financial health and a flexible working environment.
• You’ll have the ability to impact the local organization.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Düsseldorf, Göteborg,
Lyon, Milan, Shanghai, and Washington.
PLASTICS – PETROCHEMICALS – PACKAGING – CHEMICALS – ENERGY – RECYCLING
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)