At Sense care Medical Staffing we are looking for Registered general nurses /Registered mental nurses to work in a Care Homes and Nursing Homes, starting ASAP. We are looking for nurses who have previous experience working in this type of setting.
Our locum workers benefit from
Dedicated consultant support
Varied career opportunities
Flexible working opportunities
Free uniform and assistance with DBS
The hours of work are Monday to Sundays as per the shift system of the care settings and paid an hourly rate.
You must have the below requirements to work as a Registered general nurses/Registered mental nurses
* Proven ability to manage rotas and the provision of quality care.
* Experience in working in Care settings – NHS and/or Care Home
* Effective Communication and IT skills.
* Evidence of managing your own workload and time.
* The ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Qualifications relevant to the role, includes a RN registration with a valid PIN number and registered with the NMC
* Clean DBS
* A driving licence (but not essential) or have means of transport.
The role will include:
* Completing application form and submitting them in a timely fashion
* Managing caring shift as allocated without sudden cancelation
* Updating care settings of all information and changes on residents/patients information and maintaining meticulous records.
* Responsibility for the supporting and guiding of care staff and workers
* Working in close collaboration with other senior staff.
* Providing accurate reports/handovers.
* Supporting the supervision policy of the company.
* Developing the business by setting high standards of work.
* Maintain the quality and integrity of the business at all times
* Assist the company where possible during emergencies.
* Time sheets must be submitted on time
Sense Care Medical Staffing is an agency based in UK, which covers the South Yorkshire & North Midlands region.
Sense care Medical Staffing pride themselves in the positive and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit