My client is a long-standing Financial Advisory firm, with over 100 years experience in managing the Wealth of Businesses and HNW individuals in the Chesterfield and surrounding areas.
We are seeking an additional Research Analyst / Paraplanner to join the existing Administrative / Compliance teams in the Chesterfield offices, your specific duties would include:
Preparing and maintaining client files
* To collate all the quantitative detailed information required to support any recommendations to be made
* To ensure all relevant paperwork held within a client file is present, relevant and compliant
* Discuss client objectives with the adviser
* Ensure all appropriate ‘know your client’ information has been obtained and can be demonstrated within the relevant client file
* Identify and discuss areas for planning with the adviser
* Undertake relevant research to identify suitable solutions to meet a client’s specific objectives
* Prepare relevant documentation and comparisons ready to be reviewed
* Prepare draft suitability reports to be discussed and signed
* Prepare suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendation(s)
* Complete applications or proposal forms
* When instructed, make changes to a client’s investment portfolio
* If required, attend client meetings with advisers
* When instructed, review client investment portfolios, asset allocations, risk profile etc.
We are ideally seeking someone who is an experienced Paraplanner and / or Product Research Analyst with 1-3 years experience, experienced in writing technical suitability reports. You will ideally be working towards your Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, and would ideally have passed a number of the exams.
A great salary is offered, and the chance to work for a reputable Financial Advisory practice in Chesterfield