Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare Recruitment
Salary: Dependent on experience, plus uncapped performance related bonus
Hours: Full time, 8 hours per day- Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm / 8:30am – 5:00pm (on a rota basis)
Plus 1 hour in the evening, dependent on target performance
Recruitment Consultant duties will include:
* Candidate sourcing and management using a variety of online tools, job boards, social media, sector-relevant websites, referrals and direct-approach etc.
* Screening and matching CV's to current job vacancies.
* Searching online job boards and social media sites to attract suitable candidates.
* Candidate interview preparation and support
* Update recruitment software with all communication.
* Continuously building a LinkedIn network.
* Database building and maintenance.
* Answer incoming calls.
* Making outgoing calls to candidates and clients.
* Manage all social media (Facebook, twitter, Blog, LinkedIn)
Person Spec for Recruitment Consultant:
* Excellent communication skills
* Extremely confident with online research
* Target-driven and focused – eager to learn and earn!
* Strong administrative skills
* Confident with Word, Excel, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc
* Team player but competitive
Key attributes for the Recruitment Consultant:
* Customer Service experience, excellent telephone manner and able to communicate across all levels with natural competitiveness and eagerness to learn