Role Summary:Responsible for testing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management; increasing the ability to work independently. Breaks down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks. Works independently and delivers testing and use case creation which meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
Essential Responsibilities:• Demonstrates increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas.
• Applies various testing types and methodologies effectively during SDLC.
• Takes ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Writes effective tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified and tests remain valid when code is refactored.
• Begins to collaborate with development team in bugs fixing and build plans.
• Collaborates with Quality Leaders in creating test plans. Implements and configures testing tools and at times help junior staff. Implements system-level integration testing.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Professional experience in the industry (Test automation)
• Minimal understanding of SQL and DB knowledge (Preferable Oracle)
• Basic understanding in TCP/IP
• Familiar with virtual environments
• Experience in handling/ installing virtual windows systems
• Experience with scripting languages
• Fluent in English
Desired Characteristics:• Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Management System tools, continuous improvement methodologies and in-depth understanding of site level products and related processes
• Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate and implement a strategy under crisis situations to ensure compliance. Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
• Change agent with energy, passion and enthusiasm to drive change
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving and root-cause analysis skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle tasks with competing priorities effectively
• Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
About Us:GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform. With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the company operates at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improve outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Insights , or visit our website www.gehealthcare.com for more information.Additional Locations:Hungary;Budapest;