**QMP & Customer QMPP Engineer**
– Acting as simple point of contact for customers in quality questions
– Making dedicated quality tasks in the product development process
– Working in teams on customer complaints (managing the process, creating (D reports)- Preparing and coordinating customer audits
– New product sampling for customers (PPAP activity)
– Usage of customer portals, uploading documents
– University or college degree (technical field is an advantage)
– Knowing of project management technics (PLC)
– Knowledge of quality tools (CP, SPC, FMEA, 8D, A3, etc)
– Fluent English language knowledge
– Good communications skills
**Division Footer Text**
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement “Vision Zero”, the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety’s components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)