Contract Sales and Medical Solutions Division of IQVIA provides Contract Sales personnel and advanced technologies and platforms in support of our customers’ sales and patient engagement programs.
The QA Automation Engineer will work as a member of CSMS delivery and product development teams. You will be working in an Agile environment to improve the quality, reliability and performance of the application under test. The job offers excellent opportunities to work on interesting business solutions and challenging technology. Understanding the product, user personas, and business/health purposes are key to success in this role. Our team is keenly aware of the need to develop an automation process to improve efficiency in our SDLC. As the team is spread out in multiple geographies, the ability to work with the team on a daily basis, communicating effectively and being a positive team player is essential.
Do you have a passion for building great products? Do you believe in customer-centricity? Do you have strong analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills? Do you want to work in a positive, can-do environment where collaboration and growth mindset are valued?
Our team’s values:
+ We focus on building software that adds value for our customers
+ We believe that the best idea or opinion precedes the title of its author
+ We value attitude over aptitude
+ We value ownership, accountability, openness in collaboration and feedback. We respect every members’ opinion and depend on all perspectives.
+ We test our code before handing it off: unit tests, functional tests, usability, (continuous) integration tests, business process testing (before UAT), non-functional testing
+ We believe in reusing existing solutions over reinventing the wheel, and automating where possible
+ We seek continuous improvement, individually and as a team
Conducts quality assurance testing of medium to high complexity software applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
• Five (5) years related experience in quality assurance and testing
• End to End understanding of software test life cycle
• Ability to develop test strategies and plans for Salesforce Application Testing
• Must be able to lead and mentor the team in identifying test scenarios, test cases and guide and encourage the team to follow these best practices.
• Basic understanding of API integration methodology (Rest and SOAP API. Mulesoft knowledge is a plus)
• Good understanding of GXP Compliance Process.
• Adept in Jira, Confluence, ALM.
• Adept in Test Automation and proficiency in tools like Selenium and QTP
• Ability to lead a test team and ensure alignment with process
• Ability to handle ambiguity and collaborate across multiple groups and disciplines
• Ability to manage multiple projects / tasks concurrently and drive them to successful completion
• Experience working with complex, high-transactional products is highly desirable.
+ Experience in testing mobile apps and salesforce.com apps. Performing ui automation for mobile is a plus
+ Understanding of Salesforce.com and related tools like Apex, Visualforce etc. along with other Advanced components of Visual force, Chatter API etc. is a plus
• Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
• Defines master test plans to document overall testing strategy for a project.
• Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation.
• Implements improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
• Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
• Establishes quantitative measurements and techniques for measuring software quality.
• Establishes, with assistance, advanced software test standards and methods and conducts complex software tests.
• Participates in review and evaluation of software quality assurance products and services for applicability to in-house needs.
• Assists with selection of software test engineers for assignment to projects.
• Mentors and sometimes manages more junior level test engineers.
+ Be a Lead Tester who can test a complex solution and work independently (including ETL, data lake, business process-focus)
+ Design and run quality test, as well as performance tests
+ Have the ability to quickly automate test scenarios
+ Review agile functional and design requirements to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables to enable development of good test scenarios
+ Identify defects and impact on the solutions
+ Deliver high quality software that matches technical requirements in a timeframe that matches business needs
+ Collaborate with globally distributed Product Management and Development on Agile teams
+ Follow process by adhering to documented methodology. Provide good and clear test cases, with traceability to requirements and defects
+ Prior experience in using tools like Testrail, jira and confluence is a plus
+ Good analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled