A new opportunity is available for a Project Manager due to a secured pipeline of work with an established regional contractor.
The position will be site based in the central Nottingham area, with further work to follow across the North after this project completes. Your primary role will be required to provide key leadership as a no.1 lead on the project with support from an onsite delivery team.
The scope of this project is residential, but the company would favour those with a mixed contracting background i.e. commercial / build bias but with experience within housing building also.
Therefore, to be considered for this role you should fit the following criteria;
* Have a proven track record as a Project or Senior Site Manager (as a no.1 lead) on projects valued £6m+.
* Have the ability to plan programmes and the manage commercial aspects of the project as required day to day.
* Have strong client facing skills, as their will some client interface required.
* Ability to work under minimal supervision and be happy with a fair amount of autonomy.
* Hold a good level IT capability.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Valid site certification.
If you would be interested in progressing with your application for this role, please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss things further