Do you want to work for a large engineering firm? Our award winning client have modern facilities and are growing year on year. They are now looking to recruit some production operatives to join the team.
the role will involve working with process machinery, loading and unloading machines, manual and physical work
– be able to follow instructions
– experience of operating presses or guillotines or shot blasting equipment is essential
– a NVQ in performing manufacturing operations is desirable
– the ability to use verniers etc is essential
– be able to lift 25kg
– be able to use a variety of variety of machines or carrying out manual physical tasks
– be comfortable adhering to health and safety procedures
– be comfortable working in a warm environment
The firm is situated near to the M60 at the Trafford Centre Junction and is quickly accessible directly from the motorway.
The role is working on a 3 shift pattern mostly a basic 38 hours a week – Morning (Monday to Thursday 6am to 2pm and Friday (6am to 12noon), Afternoon, Nights (Sunday Midnight till Friday 6am), nights shift (sunday midnight to 6am, monday to thursday 10pm to 6am) the day rate is £11.39 plus 74p for mornings and £1.25 afternoons and night is £1.77.
Why should you apply?
– you will be working for a global expanding firm
– modern facilities
– long term work
– financial stable business
– subsidised canteen
– work uniform
How to apply
To apply please forward your CV in word format or call the office on (phone number removed) and ask for Steve or Grahame