We’re engineers, scientists, operators and product developers. We’re innovators, advisers, designers and problem solvers. Most importantly, we’re partners – in creating value for our customers with the solutions we offer and in improving the world through the actions of our colleagues.
Celanese is The Chemistry Inside Innovation™ and we aspire to be the first-choice chemistry solution source for our customers.
We know what you’re thinking – that’s a lot to promise and that’s a lot to do. Well, we would agree with you, but we’re up for the challenge and we owe it to our customers, shareholders, and employees to deliver on our promise.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the following position:
Procurement Operations Coordinator (German speaking)
A Procurement Operations Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company has the right materials and equipment necessary to function. Responsible for purchase order creation, order tracking, manage vendor relationships and oversee order placement (MRO/RAW Material/Corporate Service) who can also identify and implement cost saving and operational improvement opportunities.
• Receives, examines and processes purchase requisitions. Ensure full compliance with Celanese processes and policies.
• Creates purchase orders and follows up on approval and acknowledgement of them.
• Follow up on purchase orders to ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
• Maintain purchasing master data
• Manages day-to-day interactions with suppliers and Strategic Sourcing Managers/Leaders to resolve transactional and invoice related issues.
• Use and coordinate Quality Notifications for issue resolution and process improvements
• Work within the team for the success of the objectives
• Work on automatization of raw material and MRO orders
• Diagnose process gaps and work on process improvements
• Identify saving opportunities, generate savings based on that
Ideally you will have at least 3 years procurement or similar field (purchasing, expediting or other order entry experience preferred). You will need good communication skills, and troubleshooting/problem solving skills. Happy working autonomously and prioritizing and handling your own work, you’ve got the skills to work in a team as well.
You’ll also bring:
+ Fluent English and German skills
+ Strong MS Office knowledge
+ Experience in SAP is an advantage
About the company
In the past one hundred years, Celanese has transformed into a global technology and specialty materials company with leading businesses in key geographic regions. With a focus on safety, innovation, productivity, performance and results, our company is positioned to achieve significant future growth and deliver exceptional results for all stakeholders.
While we call Dallas, Texas home for our headquarters, we have approximately 7,500 employees working to serve our customers around the world. From Dallas to Amsterdam to Shanghai, we manage a global network of commercial offices, technical centers, and twenty-seven production facilities and additional strategic affiliate production facilities.
For more information, visit https://www.celanese.com/
Requisition ID: 2020-10567
External Company Name: Celanese International Corporation
External Company URL: http://celanese.com/
Street: Promenade Gardens, Vaci 13 uti Office Building