Role Summary:The GEHC Digital Customer Care team aims to deliver the best-in-class support service to our Clients across Europe. This is part of the clear positioning of the Service team to work for the sustainable growth of the business while focusing on the retention of a strong and healthy Installed Based.
Essential Responsibilities:The Process & Tools Staff is part of the Service Management Office team within the Customer Care org. The SMO owns the definition, maintenance, adoption and control of customer service processes and tools in Europe, in adherence with the transformational objectives set for the whole GEHC Digital org.
As Process & Tools Staff, you will own activities to support the daily operations of the Customer Care organization. You will take part of wider initiatives to improve team efficiency by enhancing processes, tooling & reporting capabilities.
You will extensively work with your counterparts into the Customer Care team focused on the Service Operations, with other Service teams providing Professional Services or Organizational service activities, with 3rd party actors where applicable, with Product and Commercial and Clients representatives where required. You will ensure that the tasks you own and execute meet the objectives and expectations.
• Contribute to the overall success of the business where quality and efficiency are the drivers of a sustainable growth
• Support improvement initiatives aligned with the Service Management Office roadmap re Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition and Continual Service Improvement ITIL-like processes
• Implement or enhance processes, tools and reports to support the Service Performance Improvement Expert in analyzing data re customer service activity (SLA and other operational KPI’s), productivity, …
• Implement or enhance processes, tools and reports to support the Service Management Office Leader in the Support Presales activities, for the capacity management (demand, workforce planning) and the financial management duties (forecasts and actuals)
• Champion the use of process, tools and reports within the teams
• Support infrastructure enabling service delivery
• Identify weaknesses, failures or gaps based on external feedbacks and own experience, and help to define remediation plans
Qualifications/Requirements:• Good understanding of best practices of end-to-end customer service covering people, process and technology; able to understand ‘the bigger picture’
• Demonstrable experience in working on services processes, KPIs and tools in the IT/Digital industry
• Effective communication and reporting skills
• Analytical, experience of investigating and interrogating data and situations; ability to anticipate issues and identify improvement opportunities
• Pro-actively keep up to date with internal and external environment and anticipate impact of any changes
• Experience of monitoring and achieving performance targets
• Must have strong operational discipline and strong organizational capability, capacity to work in full autonomy and able to adapt and succeed in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity
• Demonstrates a passion for work and for continual learning. Persistently seeks to accomplish challenges and approaches difficult situations with optimism
• Hands on experience in similar role
• MS-Office stack (Excel and Powerpoint mainly) experienced
• Language: English fluent at professional proficiency level, other additional EU language ideally (FR, SP, IT, GE)
• Location: Spain or Hungary
About Us:GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform. With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the company operates at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improve outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Insights , or visit our website www.gehealthcare.com for more information.Additional Locations:Hungary, Spain;Budapest;