**Process Specialist (f/m/d), Drug Substance Schaftenau, Schaftenau, Austria**
10 trillion cells, 10.000 liters of nutrients and certainly some degree of biotechnological expertise are required to produce one batch biologic drug!.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the coordination and production of biopharmaceuticals
• Creation of production-relevant documents (e.g. master batch record, topic-related SOPs) and qualification documents / study protocols / study reports
• Technical control of the implementation as well as the interpretation of the study results. Provision and evaluation of process-relevant data
• Processing of deviations and the implementation / coordination of the defined actions as well as the implementation of approved change requests / improvement projects
• Creation and coordination of change requests
Process Specialist (m/f/d)
**What you’ll bring to the role:**
• Education: Master degree or PhD in the field of engineering, biotechnology, biology, technical chemistry (or comparable studies)
• Languages: German and English fluent spoken and written
• Experience: 3 years of expertise in the pharmaceutical industry desirable
• Further skills: Good communication skills
**Why consider Novartis?**
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 46.525,22 per year on a full time basis), plus a potential market oriented excess payment.
**Imagine what you could do at Novartis!**
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
**Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:**
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
**Join our Novartis Network:** If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Technical Operations