At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
**Your Role and Responsibilities**
Implement ECs into Manufacturing line
Review and optimize
– To create up to date MPI for production
– To implement the new EC/PCN to area immediately
– To respond the occurent problem immediately
– To revise and determinate the parameters for production
Deliver customer satisfaction
– To help to achieve the customer defined targets
– React on customer feedbacks and provide immediate actions
– Support energy savings
– Optimize usage of equipment and space
– Initiate and lead DoX projects
To work as a cross functional team
– Cooperate with other departments in case of critical situations (screening, QE, etc.)
– Cooperate with other departments as a cross functional team with people, equipment
Participate in special projects, implement 4.0 solutions
**Required Technical and Professional Expertise**
– BS Degree in Engineering
– Fluent in English is necessary both verbal and writing: making English process documentation and conference calls with customer representatives
– Project management skills
– Statistical analysis knowledge
– Decision making skills
– Good communication skills
– Quality management techniques knowledge is an advantage
– Lean six sigma knowledge is an advantage
– ERP, DB handling skills, SQL, Shop Floor control system knowledge is an advantage
– Hungarian knowledge is necessary both verbal and writing
**Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise**
* 1-3 years experience in a production environment
* experience in:
– project management and reporting
– new product introduction
– process documentation / creating work instructions
**About Business Unit**
IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate – they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world’s most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
**Your Life @ IBM**
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
**Being You @ IBM**
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.