My client has a vacancy for an experienced Patternmaker to work in their busy foundry in Sheffield.
Pattern making, setting up core boxes, produce core reinforcement in the form of irons, ram strip and paint the core to a good standard.
* Experience in a floor moulding environment or jobbing type core shop and be able to set up the pattern equipment.
* Must have plenty of experience of patternmaking / moulding in a foundry environment
* Experience of working in Carbon and Stainless steel is an advantage.
* Candidates should also be competent at pattern making / moulding
* Experience of complex cores for pump and valve type castings is an advantage
PAY AND HOURS
Pay rate £13.50 per hour+ overtime
Working days only – 6.00am – 2.00pm Monday to Thursday, 6.00am -11.30am Friday + Overtime
The work is permanent for the right person following successful completion of a 12 week temp to perm contract