We are looking for an Order to Cash Analyst for our multinational partner that is present in the information technology sector.
This role includes end-to-end Order to Cash management for a group of business customers.
– Secure country revenue by making sure orders are placed, released, shipped, invoiced in due time
– Ensure compliance legal requirements and international regulations (Exportation)
– Ensure that customer claims and returns are properly handled and processed on time
– Control that agreed commercial terms and conditions are applied by the customers and propose corrective actions if not
– Manage the orders and follow the order up to the delivery
– Track orders and manage day to day communication with Customers for all Order Management topics.
– Liaise with internal departments a 3rd party service providers across EMEA region
– Analyze and send out regular account statements to the customers
– Support month end payments and cash collection
– Relevant working experience (Customer relationship management / Sales Adminsitration / Order to Cash)
– Fluent English and German
– College or University degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration is an advantage
– Good communication skills and customer-focused attitude
– Complex, diverse responsibilities
– Supportive, cooperative environment
– Room for future development
– Competitive compensation
For more related job opportunities