£18.30 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full-Time Nights | RGN or RMN Considered | Nursing Home
A privately owned care home in Basingstoke is looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to work nights.
The facility provides 24-hour nursing care to elderly residents and supports those with mental health conditions, dementia and physical disabilities.
Details of the Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent, full time contract on night shifts
* A very competitive hourly rate of £18.30 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
* Support with revalidation
* Access to your salary before payday
* Retail and leisure savings
* Excellent career development including formal clinical training
* Flexible working
* Free parking
In this role, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
* A flexible approach and able to work rotating shifts to meet service needs
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to maintain accurate clinical records
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation