At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
**Your Role and Responsibilities**
– Owner of MVS parts externally supported solutions
1) Establish needed contract relationships with external supplier to support defined MVS parts solutions
2) Integrate local existing suppliers on existing or new global ones
3) Interact with Parts Procurement team to materialize parts solutions needed by TSS offering
4) Working together with the rest of the team, identify potential suppliers that can fit new parts requirements
– Deep Knowledge od Services Supply Chain organization and processes.
– Contract performance skills.
– Knowledge on parts related metrics
– Project management skills.
– Fluent in English language
– Intermediate level of Microsoft (Power Point, and Word)
– Advanced level of Microsoft Excel
– Intermediate to advanced Database knowledge
– Basic technical knowledge of a machine and its parts
– Negotiation skills
– Ability to work in a virtual and multi cultural environment
– Participate in meetings with TSS Offering and Sales to build customer’s solutions
– Be aware of existing solutions both global and locally and establish new ones
– Request needed RFQs by setting SOW , interacting with stakeholders, Parts Procurement, TSS Offering..
– Select best supplier based on established criteria provided by management
– Inform different GEOs on existing solutions & suppliers as well as new ones
**Required Technical and Professional Expertise**
+ – Deep Knowledge od Services Supply Chain organization and processes.- Contract performance skills. – Knowledge on parts related metrics- Project management skills. – Fluent in English language- Intermediate level of Microsoft (Power Point, and Word) – Advanced level of Microsoft Excel- Intermediate to advanced Database knowledge- Basic technical knowledge of a machine and its parts- Negotiation skills- Ability to work in a virtual and multi cultural environment
**Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise**
+ Excellent English skills both verbal and written
+ Strong communication skills both verbal and written
+ Strong collaborative skills
+ Strong ability to work together with the Vendors independently to accomplish business results
+ Strong ability to solve issues independently / collectively
+ Strong ability to desing and accomplish process changes
+ Good analytical skills and competences
+ Good presentation skills
+ Data analytics skills or interest in data science are advantage
**About Business Unit**
IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate – they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world’s most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
**Your Life @ IBM**
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
**Being You @ IBM**
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.