Due to recent investment and continued growth we are looking to add for Engineering talent to this progressive manufacturer in the Nuneaton area. The role will cover several lines with a focus on CI and PPM and will over both development of your engineering skills but also progression into management.
* Experience within food manufacturing environment as multi-skilled mechanical engineer
* HNC / ONC qualified and fully apprenticeship time served ideally with 16th or 17th IEE Wiring Qualification.
* Served apprenticeship
* PLC Systems
* Electrical engineering background and experience of operating in a high volume food manufacturing environment as part of a multi-disciplined team in a changing environment where innovation and a continuous improvement culture is key.
* With support of the Engineering Manager, you will ensure targets are met on safety, quality, output, efficiency, energy and waste.
* Ensure the plant is operated in a safe, efficient and economical manner, and in compliance with all current legislative requirements.
* Follow up recommendations and requests concerning machinery/plant from production, product development and quality control departments.
* Provide effective and efficient breakdown cover during plant/machinery stoppages/downtime.
If you would like to discuss the role please apply and we will be in touch