Missing Return Home Officer,
£13.51 per hour, 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
To apply for the Missing Return Home Officer, you must have the following.
* A good working knowledge of lone working practises.
* A good understanding of child safeguarding procedures in Walsall.
* Previous experience of working with children directly.
* Must have a can-do attitude!
* Experience of working with schools, social care and partners would be advantageous.
* A fully Enhanced DBS,
* A full driving licence with access to own vehicle.
* Due to COVID-19 some home working and community working will be required.
If you would like to apply for the Missing Return Home Officer, then please hit apply below