1. Contribute to expanding the product’s market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
2. Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing princing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
**Role and Responsibilities**
Support CE Marketing team on its activities:
– Market and competition analysis.
– Sales information management.
– Campaign investment analysis.
– Presentations and reporting of the analysis executed.
**Skills and Qualifications**
– BSc in Management, Information Management, Engineering or similar.
– No professional experience.
– Fluency in Portuguese and English language is required.
– Good knowledge of computer office tools (excel mainly).
– Proactive; self-motivated; focused; organized and capable to handle multiple tasks and projects; results and detailed oriented coupled with good analytical skills.
**Samsung Electronics** is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
**Since being established in 1969** , Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).