Management Accountant – Manufacturing
* Market-Leading, Multi-National Manufacturing Business
* High-Profile, Strategic Role
* Excellent international career opportunities
We are currently helping a Market- Leading Manufacturing business to appoint a Management Accountant to their Finance Team. This is a high-profile role that represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career and shape financial strategy across a large Multinational manufacturing business.
Our client are a multi-national manufacturing business, with a presence across Europe and North America. They are a genuine market-leader in their field, consistently at the cutting edge of innovation and development. To support the next phase of their plans for growth, they are now actively looking for a Management Accountant to provide high-level financial insight to the business.
This role will play a key element in the day-to-day operations, advising and providing strategic insight for Senior Management that will provide the framework for the businesses direction in the coming financial year.
As Management Accountant, you will have specific responsibility for:
* Preparing and updating Product Costings for a complete range of products – supplied Internationally to a wide customer base
* Analysing product margins – root cause analysis of variance and implementing continuous improvement techniques.
* Planning ahead of contract negotiations with new and existing customers
* Managing Financial Controls and procedures
The successful candidate will either hold a recognised third level accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA) or will be studying with a view to becoming qualified. In addition, you will have some experience of working in a Manufacturing or other industrial business and will be used to reporting internally to high profile stakeholders.
If you would like to be considered, please don’t hesitate to contact Tom @ Boffin Recruitment – or hit apply to send your CV directly