£13ph – £14.50ph
7.45am – 4.30pm Mon – Thurs and 7.45am to 3.15pm on Fridays
Regular overtime available
(These hours may vary at peak production times)
Established for 25 years we are a family run company that has purchased it’s first Amada Laser Cutting machine to help the business expand. The products we produce are varied and we undertake work in many different sectors.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Laser Programmer to join our team at Harry Burrows Fabrications.
This is a perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working in a successful team.
* Must have experience working in an engineering environment and be able to interpret drawings
* Must be able to organise and structure workloads to gain maximum efficiency
* Must be able to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative
* CAD/Programming experience
* Have previous experience using Radon software
* Ensure that jobs are running on time
* Nest parts for laser machine to ensure maximum sheet utilisation
* Assist with setting and operating as and when required
* Estimating experience would be an advantage
* Excellent potential opportunity for career progression within growing company
* 20 days a year holiday plus 1 extra day for each year of service for the first 5 years
* Potential bonus for productivity