Key Account Manager (Plastic Additives)
Eastern Europe and Russia
Job ref: JE/49683
One of the world's largest privately held textile and chemical manufacturers is currently looking for a Key Account Manager for the European Chemical Division. Our client is widely acknowledged as an international leader in research, technology, innovation and customer service.
As a member of the sales team, reporting to the Sales Manager Upstream EMEA, the Key Account Manager is responsible for the growth and development of key polypropylene manufacturing customers across Eastern Europe and Russia.
· Accomplishment of sales objectives within an assigned group of customers.
· Responsible for maintaining relationships with key accounts at all levels (R&D, Technical Support, Marketing, Senior Management, and Purchasing).
· Drive and manage joint projects with customers from development stages up to commercialisation (industry and product line knowledge combined with close interaction with technical experts will allow the candidate to qualify customers’ needs and participate in offering solutions).
· Monitor competitive activity within accounts and disseminate information to relevant parties.
· Responsible for identification of potential new Key Accounts and formulation/implementation of account penetration plans.
· Stay up to date with market trends and take actions if needed.
· Involve the right people internally to give support to the clients.
· You have a technical background: master’s degree in chemistry, chemical or civil engineering.
· You have at least 5 years’ experience in key account management. Experience in plastics and packaging industry is a must.
· You speak fluent English and Russian.
· Strong commercial, communication & relationship building skills.
· A natural problem-solver, a team player with analytical mindset.
· You are self-motivated and you have entrepreneurial dynamism.
· This position requires significant time travelling throughout Russia and Eastern Europe (min. 50%).
· The opportunity to be a part of an international company and to have the responsibility to own important projects.
· Continuous education and development to stay up-to-date in the field of expertise.
· Career opportunities in an innovative and international environment.
· Attractive compensation package, including a company car, healthcare, option to retirement plan etc.
· Attractive bonus plan based on performance.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Düsseldorf, Göteborg,
Lyon, Milan, Shanghai, and Washington.
PLASTICS – PETROCHEMICALS – PACKAGING – CHEMICALS – ENERGY – RECYCLING
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)