We are looking for a junior product designer to learn the craft of product design within the design team. We require someone who is passionate about design, has an eye for detail and is a true digital native. You’ll be intrigued about all things product but particularly on how people use products and have a desire to gain insights into our users to make sure we design the best features possible for them. You’ll work directly with our head of design, senior designers, developers and product managers to develop a true understanding of how to make your ideas go live into our product that serves over 10 million users worldwide.
*What you will do:*
* Produce concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visuals across the full lifecycle of a project
* Learn to conduct user research sessions when necessary so we can understand the appetite our users have for designs and features
* Work across different projects to understand the product as a user would, you’ll consider consistency every step of the way.
*Who are we looking for?*
* You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to brainstorm initial design concepts and help the team define a brand language
* You have a degree in product design/Graphic design or human interaction and have a willingness to learn on the job
* You’re constantly looking to improve by learning about our users and have a desire to build the best solutions for them
* A design portfolio that you can talk through (university, internship and/or private projects)
* Proficiency in modern design tools
* An interest in emerging design trends and patterns
We would kindly ask you to please add your portfolio (file or link), when submitting your application.
*What we offer:*
* Work on a product that impacts millions of users, with the mission to enable everyone to live life to their fullest! Be proud not only to generate excellent user experiences and create great user value but to support our global environment.
* Join at a vital time in our journey to provide a genuine impact on how we evolve.
* Work together with a management that supports change to improve us as a company! We embrace trying out new things and creating new and state of the art processes like our PEAK team set up and our GEMBA walks where we create an environment for regular opportunities to inspect and adapt as a company.
* A transparent culture – we care for each other and always promote radical candor to improve our relationships to help create an environment for success.
* An international working atmosphere in which we get stuff done and a learning environment with the opportunities to get the right development opportunities catered to your needs.
* Family-friendly & work-life balance are no buzz words for us: We offer flexible working hours, remote days, family events and 10 additional vacation days for new parents (when not going on paternity leave).
* Benefits like weekly team breakfasts, yoga, regular team events & more
Your contact person: Tiago Serra
We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 30.000,- gross per year (for a full-time job). We will treat your application in strict confidence!