negotiable / month
Italy_Genoa – Genova, 16100 IT (Principale)
Junior Media Data Scientist
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: thats why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement.
Today we are looking for a
Junior Media Data Scientist , who will join our Central Offline and Online Media Team inside of the
Global & Strategic Marketing Department . Reporting to the International Media and Strategic Planning Manager you will be responsible for designing and setting worldwide marketing strategies, aiming to increase our brand consideration.
– Analyzing media plans and performances using KPIs for both offline and online media, regarding the Countries (mainly European) where we plan our ADV campaigns
– Monitoring the quantitative and qualitative KPIs of:
o Offline media (e.g. SOV, Reach, OTS)
o Online media (e.g. %new visits, Bounce%, Booking funnel access)
o Competitors scenario and activities
– Gathering qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources and analysing to provide insights and support data-driven decisions
– Preparing ad hoc analysis to support periodical business update/strategys documents and annual Strategic Planning
– Proposing and designing new methods of reporting
– Interfacing with the Media Agency to get the needed data, working with them to understand the indicators trend
– Bachelors degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering or Economics
– Analytical mindset and strong acumen in recognizing relevant data for business
– Ability in reporting and business intelligence tools
– Good competences especially in the Media sector, both Offline (especially TV) and Online (Paid Search, Display, Video campaigns).
– Good communication skills, flexibility and team-working attitude
– Results orientation with strong problem solving skills and open mindset.
– Proficient English knowledge
– Excellent technical skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint), Google Analytics, Statistical Software (e.g. SPSS/R).
Would be a plus:
– Previous experience in a media agency
– Knowledge of DMP and audience-driven campaigns
– Knowledge of Adobe Analytics
Location: Genoa, Italy
Laurea 4/5 anni vecchio ordinamento o Laurea 2° livello (+2)
Livello di carriera
Open Term Contract