IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Delivery Project Manager will plan, supervise, and manage multiple small to medium-size projects at local, regional or global levels. These projects will be performed in collaboration with project team members and stakeholders. The incumbent is expected to be able to deliver, within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, complete IT project solutions utilizing the corporate System Life-Cycle (SLC) processes.
This role is considered the accountable resource for the on-time, on-budget, on-quality release of business solutions. The success of the resource in this role will be measured on the “what” was delivered against the business commitment, as well as the “how” we delivered according to corporate values.
The PM defines product delivery and quality leading and lag metrics that measure team performance to deliverables, conducts operational risk analysis ensuring the business needs of the customer are delivered by the overall product and overall solution quality is achieved.
Collaboration, flexibility, attention to detail, leadership, accountability are key traits of the PM in a regulated Contract Research Organization (CRO) environment.
• Risk and issue management, communications and stakeholder management
• Responsible for timelines and deliverables that match project objectives
• Recommend course of action regarding project issues/concerns, implement mitigation plans, then escalate risks and
issues to senior IT management as necessary
• Work with financial stakeholders to ensure that the project remains within financial and regulatory guidelines
• Collaborate with project team to ensure timely delivery and quality of all project deliverables
• Develop and exercise scope change control
• Identifies and manages operational risk factors throughout the project lifecycle.
• Defines, manages and tracks leading and lag indicators that measure project execution. Creates performance dashboards for project progress to milestones and delivery dates.
• Set and comply with IQVIA IT Project Management Methodology (ITPMM), IQVIA System Life-Cycle (SLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) procedures, as appropriate.
• Perform project closeout, including lessons learned activities.
• Support other groups as needed in production of Business Case and expense / capitalization requests.
• Works directly with Product Management and business teams to groom the backlog for the IT delivery teams and defines milestone attainment.
• Collaborate with project teams to ensure timely delivery and quality of all project deliverables.
• Exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Total experience of 10 – 12 years – previous roles: business analyst / development leads / test leads
• Solid, experienced, proven project and program management experience working within agile and waterfall frameworks / methodologies. Assigned and accountable as the PM.
• A motivated self-starter and technical leader with a track record producing positive results.
• Solid leadership, meeting management and facilitation techniques to lead elicitation workshops and distinguish user requests from needs and determine what is actually required.
• Strong business and IT collaboration skills. Ability to build strong working business relationships mandatory.
• Strong ability to communicate project technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences.
• Strong analytical, organizational, verbal communication and business writing skills.
• Strong relationship building and facilitation skills to work directly with business users who are not technical in nature.
• Critical thinking abilities to take complex, ambiguous, abstract project details and break them into smaller components, patterns, views and features.
• Strong technical and business writing skills.
• Strong knowledge of technical and grammatical editing.
• Expert knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and agile lifecycle methodologies and the role of project management with the SDLC.
• Ability to conceptualize and think creatively.
• Ability to develop training and support programs for global technology and process implementations.
• Must have flexibility in your work day as the evening for off-shore teams (India) is the early morning (7am) of the US based teams.
• Minimum two-years’ experience with **MS Project** . Proficient with **JIRA** .
DESIRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Experience in the Healthcare Industry with Life Science / Contract Research Organization (CRO) experience a strong plus.
• Experience working a regulated Healthcare regulatory environment.
• Professional consulting experience preferred.
• Experience with the Microfocus Project and Portfolio Management Center (PPM) tool or equivalent is a strong plus.
• Experience as an agile Scrum Master is a plus.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled