CV-Library is one of the leading job boards in the UK, attracting over 10 million monthly visits and boasting a CV database of over 14 million UK workers. This is why we are the job board of choice for over 10,000 customers who are looking to hire the best talent for their business. Our U.S. brand Resume-Library is one of the fastest growing job boards in North America and we have ambitious plans for further global expansion.
The IT Manager will have overall responsibility and accountability for the management and delivery of the IT systems and IT team.
Reporting to the CTO, the IT Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the IT team providing support services, technical projects, network and telephony services along with management of the current IT estate.
* Building and maintaining an IT strategy in line with business objectives.
* Own business wide relationship’s building effective communications.
* Understanding business functions and improving on IT business processes.
* Proven vendor management, monitoring and contract negotiations.
* Effective Budget, Asset and Risk management and cost reduction strategies.
* Perform IT reviews and assessment of procedures and controls.
* Delivery of IT improvement projects and project portfolio.
* Reviews and assessments of technology options.
* Conduct staff training, mentoring and annual assessments.
* Provide day to day end-user support by leading a team of support engineers within agreed SLA’s
* Reporting on the IT teams KPI’s
* Troubleshooting 3rd line ad hoc IT and telephony issues.
* Ensuring that all systems are monitored, maintained and compliant.
* Manage telecommunication (ISP, fixed line, SIP, softphones and VOIP) services and ensure 24/7 operations.
* Ensure the companies network infrastructure is operating efficiently.
* Experience in managing outsource or blended support services.
Required Skills and Experience
* A proven ability to plan, organise, prioritise, manage and track numerous concurrent activities.
* Microsoft Office 365 administration, licensing, Azure AD, Teams and SharePoint.
* Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and end user compute.
* Confident with network infrastructure (cabling, patch panels, switches & hubs, stacking) and telephone systems.
* Experience of IT Security including IT security Essentials.
* Understand of PCI and GDPR Compliance.
* Experience in Service management and support functions
Our technology estate utilises some of the following, experience with these or similar technologies is desirable:
* Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Microsoft Domain and Active directory environments, Windows 10 desktop and laptops end user compute.
* Email Auditing and forensic search.
* Smoothwall Firewalls, Junpier and HP Aruba Switches.
* IDSN, SIP, Call Recording, VOIP and Call logging.
* ITIL experience beneficial but not essential
We are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2-minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton