Help Desk Customer IT Service Desk Analyst /1st line Support/2nd line/Service Desk -IT Support – Support start ASAP Contract
Training will be given on Site in Huddersfield and main work will be based remotely from home
Temporary Contract 3 months intially
Our client is looking for support on their Customer support /1st line & 2nd line IT Service Desk function provides 1st & 2nd line support for I.T. system users within UK businesses. Service Desk Analysts handle application issues, communication and hardware calls and queries from all levels of the business and are the primary interface between system users, IT staff and external service providers
In the role as a 1st Line/2nd line IT Service Desk Analyst you will;
• Support all 1st line/2nd line IT queries for employees on a fast paced service desk
• Answer calls and logging calls on our ticketing system promptly and in a professional service led manner
• Provide an efficient and personalised support service to customers
• Wherever possible, resolve and close calls at the point of first contact
• Manage the IT Infrastructure Library issue lifecycle e.g. raising, escalating, incident management etc
• Managing customer expectations
Skills & Experience Required
* Excellent communication and people handling skills.
* Experience of customer support in bust environment
* Experience or demonstrable interest within working in the IT industry
A strong analytical & troubleshooting ability.
* A willingness to be flexible, especially with regard to shift working.
* Ability to handle pressure
* A willingness to be flexible, especially with regard to shift working