HGV Class 2 experienced mixer driver required. Doncaster, Scunthorpe & Immingham. On-going work for the right candidate.
Taskmaster Resources Ltd are currently looking for an experienced Class 2 mixer driver to work for a well known concrete company based in Doncaster, Scunthorpe & Immingham. Some experience would be preferred. There is opportunity for on-going work for the correct person.
A brief outline of duties is included below:
* Concrete mixing
* You will be responsible for the delivery of concrete typically to housing estates/building sites
* You will be expected to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 06:45 – 18:00.
* Ensure you operate within EU driver & working & working time regulations
Applicants must have the following:
* Hold a Category C (Class 2) HGV/LGV entitlement
* Hold a valid digital tachograph card (digi-card)
* No more than 6 points on your license; DR DD IN endorsements are not accepted
* Full CPC
* Polite and pleasant personality
Perks of driving for Taskmaster Doncaster include:
* Free CPC courses for qualifying drivers
* Discounted or free up-skilling opportunities (ADR/First Aid/HIAB/Next category on your license)
If you have all of the above and are interested in this opportunity you could be the very person we are looking for so please get in touch today for an immediate registration!
This position requires CPC, and if yours is out of date or near expiring Taskmaster can offer assistance with the required training. Call (phone number removed) for more info and extremely competitive prices.
Taskmaster Resources Ltd are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this temporary vacancy