**Head of HR location**
– Oragnise the Human Relations and the strategy of
organisation in balance with the valid Work law
regulations and the Collective Contract in balance
with the goals and missions of
– Wage planning and Wage development, strategic
– Reporting due to the regulations of Continental. It is
mandatory to make regular summaries and
presentations for the direct supervisor.
– Ensure actual information to the managers and the
organisations in cooperation – Practise the Employer rights that are delegeted to
– Ensure the education and trainings of the Employees of CTHU. – Coordinating the Employees Team Work and motivation system.
Ensuring and preparation of decision making at the level of CTHU.
-Checking and improving the KPI-s that are related to the
CTHU Nyíregyháza to the effective workprocess .
– Coordinate the workflow of the HR department in
harmonisation with the written process.
– Checking the flow of working processes and improve the effectiveness rate.
-Take part in the good practices sharing in the CTHU, and
on BU level too.
– Support the HR processes development continously.
-Collaboration with the central organisations of CTHU.
Education:Univerity Degree in the filed of
Professional and leadership experience : min.3-5 years in HR or Economic area
Language knowledge: Fluent Hungarian and Fluent
Good team player, empathetic,clear and open communicator,can motivate others, good problem solving skills
**Division Footer Text**
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.