Our client is seeking an experienced FLT/ Counterbalance driver to join their team with immediate starts in the Goresbrook area of Dagenham.
£10.03 flat rate/ £11.75 overtime rate
PPT £9 ph
Qualifications/ experience required:
* Up-to-date FLT license (preferably RTITB or ITSSAR registered)
* 6 months minimum experience on FLT
* extremely hardworking
* Self-Motivated and disciplined
* Excellent communication skills in English
* Make up orders for distribution
* Ensure orders are correct product and count
* Ensure each pallet is secure for transit and labelled correctly
* Load/unload vehicles using forklifts
* Move stock/goods using forklift in warehouses
* Complete delivery/goods in notes
* Ensure stock rotation
* Keep warehouses and surrounding grounds clean and tidy
* Ensures Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to
* Working to quality standards
This is a temporary ongoing position but is long-term, with the potential to go permanent.
If you have previous FLT/ Counterbalance experience and are available immediately to commit to a temp to perm position, please apply now.
In return for your skills and enthusiasm you will be rewarded with the opportunity to learn and develop within a highly regarded organisation. We also have an agency employee of the month scheme so your hard work will not go unnoticed!
* 4 on 4 off rotation DAYS / NIGHTS 6:00 – 18:00 / 18:00 – 6:00
Lots of overtime available