£30,000 – £60,000 per annum OTE commission only
Looking for a flexible new career with high earning potentials?
Their aim is to provide the best possible experience for every customer.
Their prestigious handmade products are a thing to be desired and they are now looking for Field Sales Executives to sell them.
You will be joining at a really exciting time as they have recently rebranded and are the lead premium innovators for Window stylings.
What does the role involve?
Their Field Sales Executives drive to the customer’s home to assess the customer requirements, demonstrate their premier bespoke blinds, shutters & curtains from the comfort of the customer's home.
The role of field sales executive is to offer a high level of customer service ensuring they deliver a tailored and personal experience.
What experience do I need to succeed?
To become a successful Field Sales Executive, you will require:
* Excellent people skills
* A passion for design
* Drive to succeed
* A full driving license and your own vehicle
* A laptop & smartphone
Their field sales team are self-employed and currently earning an average of £30k-60k in their first year with a fantastic uncapped commission structure.
For a small investment of £500 you’ll receive…
* Full training, guidance and support right from the start and throughout your career.
* Inbound UK call centre who will qualify, book and confirm your leads – No cold calling!
* Your own Designer Sales Kit worth £4,000 with everything you’ll need to inspire customers and support you in running your own successful business.
* Marketing budget is £11 million
* Fantastic incentives to be won throughout the year
* After 6 months with the business a car leasing scheme will be available.
Love the idea of becoming a Field Sales Executive?
If you want to hear more about this exciting opportunity, apply now and we will be in touch within 48hrs.
SALES, FIELD SALES, SALES DESIGNER, SALES EXECUTIVE, DIRECT SALES, SALES REPRESENTATIVE, SALES ADVISOR