Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the local authority sector.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas engineer to join their team in Aberdeen.
– Servicing, Fault Finding, and Repairs within domestic housing association properties.
– Working in Aberdeen and surrounding areas.
– Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as diagnostics and repairs
– ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
– Full UK Driving Licence
– Clean CRB
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
– Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
– Overtime and call out available
– Holiday pay plus bank holidays
– Pension Scheme
This work is also available on a self employed basis.
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV or for further information please contact us on the details provided