**Digital Solution Sales Specialist Technology Austria**
**Solution Specialist Technology Austria**
Are you willing to shape the future with vibrant technologies?
Does helping clients by triggering them to start their Digitalization journey with Oracle motivates you?
Are you willing to constantly learn and adapt your skills in order to keep pace with rapid technological innovations?
If you are thinking ‘Yes’ then this role could be for you!
solution specialist will help customers to identify the compelling
reasons – aligned to their business goals – to their business processes
and to move their IT workloads to the Oracle Cloud.
* Work with your assigned sales team to maximize the number of customers who start their journey to cloud
* Engage effectively with clients to position the Oracle Cloud
proposition through value based selling, business case definition, ROI
analysis, references and analyst data.
* Engage actively in Oracle’s partnership programs with startups and innovation hubs, i.e. weExelerate
* Collaborate and align effectively with Oracle sales leadership team to ensure focus on priority customers and segments
* Continuously develop your own skills and competencies
* Ability to demonstrate personal drive, self starter attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset
* Bring in strong interest on digital technologies and how they are
changing the business world, business transformation via digitalization
is the key driver to be addressed
* Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment
* A strong understanding of cloud and emerging computing technologies and business drivers will be invaluable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills at different levels of an organization
* Native German speaker, fluent English is essential
candidates will be offered world-class training and structured career
development in a truly international working environment that is fun,
exciting and always challenging.
**What We Offer:**
* A career within Oracle, not just a job
* Excellent Training and Development
* Excellent compensation and benefits package
You are interested? Please contact email@example.com; 43 664 8103 730
**Detailed Description and Job Requirements**
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 3 or more years of sales experience preferred including solution sales experience. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Understanding of software and consulting arenas. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle
* s competitors. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
**As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).**
**Job Type:** Regular Employee Hire