Role Summary:The Digital Commercial Architecture Leader will influence the design, development, and deployment of system solutions in the Commercial DT organization. He/she will be expected to gather requirements from the business and DT stakeholders for the deployment of GE-wide standard solutions. In close collaboration with the commercial application teams, he/she will recommend technology solutions for applications and integrations.
Essential Responsibilities:• Work with various stakeholders across Renewable Energy organization to gather business requirements for digital transformation
• Review products/solutions to satisfy business needs, and drive enterprise value
• Recommend solutions that balance internal customer requests and DT constraints
• Create functional understanding and expertise by working with functional teams
• Liaise with the horizontal DT teams to drive synergies and deploy best-in-class solutions.
• Document the technology and architecture as-is state and future state for Commercial DT applications and solutions
• Be accountable to introduce innovative solutions/technologies
• Support application teams to decision on their application roadmap.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 5-10 years of IT program and/or product management experience
• A passion for technology innovation
• Strong and broad technical experience in various technologies
• Legal authorization to work in Hungary is required.
• Must be willing to travel
Desired Characteristics:Technical Expertise:
• Strong technical IT skills in multiple technologies, such as custom development, cloud technologies, and solution architecture.
• IT program management and product management skills, including agile development
• Skilled in understanding business needs and driving outcome based decisions. Ability to effectively communicate with various stakeholders. Balances value propositions for competing stakeholders.
• Demonstrates knowledge of technologies in the market to help make buy vs build recommendations, scope MVPs
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
• Able to drive technical strategy decisions
• Self motivated to succeed through ambiguous and changing requirements
• Demonstrates total ownership mindset, being accountable for products and program success
• Excellent team player and effective communicator
• Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analysis skills and best practices. Finds important patterns in seemingly unrelated information.
• Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal even when odds and setbacks render one path impassable.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Hungary;Budapest;