The Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions including; cloud, data centers, security solutions and service management. We support digital transformation of our clients’ business by designing and implementing the most innovative flexible IT solutions including Cloud Native approach, Infrastructure as a code and Multicloud strategy. Always in line with the newest technology.
AS AN ACCENTURE TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE ENGAGED IN:
- Delivery of IT solutions in cloud, hybrid and on-premises model for Enterprise customers – banks, telecoms, corporations;
- Participating in implementation and design of technical solutions in the fields of (among others): Cloud Architecture, Containerization, Automation, Cloud migrations, DevOps;
- Identifying the possibilities of optimization and transformation of client IT and Cloudarchitecture;
- Client organization onboarding to the Cloud.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
We are looking for every level of competence, so if you feel confident in at least 3 of the following areas we are waiting for your application:
- Knowledge of at least one public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) – optimally confirmed with certificate (but not mandatory);
- Experience (or at least good fundamentals) in working with Containers with usage of leading orchiestration platforms (Kubernetes, Openshift, Rancher, Anthos, Tanzu);
- Understanding of DevSecOps culture, practices and tools (Jenkins, Git, GitLab, Pipelines, CloudBuild, Azure DevOps, Tekton, Checkmarx, SonarQube, Owasp Zap, Maven, Gradle, Selenium);
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Automation Tools approach using machine-readable definition files (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, ARM, Deployment Manager);
- Fundamental knowledge of common Operating Systems (Windows, Linux);
- Basic understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, RHV/KVM, Hyper-V, Oracle VM) or private/hybrid cloud platforms (RedHat CloudForms; RedHat OpenStack, VMware vRealize, Google Anthos);
- Foundation experience or reasonable understanding of some aspect(s) of network stack and network protocols;
- Understanding of some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc.;
- Experience developing simple scripts and applications with one of: Bash, PowerShell, Python;
- Upper intermediate English – is a must.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- You will join a team of enthusiastic people who are working on daily basis with the newest technologies;
- We will invest in your skills development and certification;
- You will have clear career path and dedicated person responsible for your fast growth;
- Possibility to work on wide variety of projects;
- Professional trainings (available in Poland or abroad);
- Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies;
- Remote work (depends on the client and project);
- The prospect of getting to know many industries for ex. Banking, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Energy;
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.