Softmesology Laboratoires is a start-up created in 2017 and specialized in non-invasive instrumental aesthetics with a unique concept and patented technologies called Softmesotherapy©
The world unique needle-free mesotherapy combines 7 integrated technologies in one machine (Microphoresis©, Electrophoresis, Cryotherapy, PhotoBiostimulation, Radio Frequency, Electro Frequency© and Pressothérapie) and 3 innovations:
– SoftmesoMed, the first all-in-one device equipped with the 1st Microphoresis© needle free gun used to infuse the serums
– An exclusive range of hypersérums derived from biotechnology, ATP and Stem Cell enriched
– Numerous exclusive care treatment for unrivalled efficiency: anti-ageing, acne, bags, dark circles, and wrinkles, sensitive skin, body slimming …etc.
A Scientific Committee composed of famous experts.
To know more please visit www.softmesotherapie.com (website will soon be updated)
Distribution today is at a very early stage and is split between spas & beauty salons (10 doors in France) and medical aesthetic salons in Switzerland (2 clinics), UK (2 centres) , etc.
The last 18 months have been dedicated to the R&D of the new generation of device and new cosmetic range, ready to be launched end of 2021, together with the complete refurbishing of the brand concept
Following recent capital increase by the original private investors, it is now the opportunity to accelerate the business development and enlarge distribution in France and in export markets.
Softmesology Laboratoires is therefore now looking for its
COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR – FRANCE & INTERNATIONAL
The board is ready to offer to the right candidate a stimulating remuneration package including free shares.
The position can be based in Paris (75008) or Chambéry (where R&D is based) or Geneva
Objectives and responsibilities
Based in :
France – PARIS REGION
In your position as Commercial Director France & International, you report to the CEO and are part of the management committee; more specifically, you
– develop the business in France and in export markets
– open new markets and establish with existing and new clients or distributors a long-term partnership
– build up an operational team, both in France and on export markets, step by step, in line with the business plan
– liaise with all the experts in the company: R&D, marketing development, Finance, HR…
– are fully responsible of your P&L
Function skills :
GM marketing/sale route
export sales to agent / importer / distributor –
sales to key accounts
Product skills :
other products and services
other products –
services not related to products
Product category :
Business sectors :
machinery & equipment
– You have a strong background as a business developer in medical aesthetic products and/or aesthetic devices
– You have a deep knowledge of international distribution in spas & beauty salons and/or medical aesthetic products & devices either through direct distribution or through agents / distributors / franchises.
– You are highly motivated and geared to join an exciting and ambitious entrepreneurial project in a fast growing industry (instrumental aesthetic) with high financial valuation.
– You thrive in start-up-like organisations where everyone works both with great autonomy and responsibility and as a trusted member of a strongly united team.
– You are both strategic and pragmatic
– You are fluent in French and English
Experience years :
10 to 15
english (business proficient)
french (business proficient)