Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a CNC Miller.
Primary Job Function:
* To operate the CNC machines ensuring Quality standards and efficiency is constantly at the fore front of the business.
* Produce precision components from 3D computer models and paper drawings.
* Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes.
* Set up tools and load materials onto CNC machine.
* Carry out machining of components.
* Carry out inspection, including first-off inspection to the authorised level.
* Identify and report drawing errors and suggest improvements.
* Work with managers and supervisors to implement the Company’s policies and business objectives.
* Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy.
* Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required.
Skills / Knowledge / Tools:
* Fully skilled time served engineer / tool maker with CNC milling experience.
* CNC setter/operator.
* Used to working to fine tolerances with non-ferrous materials.
* Able to interpret engineering drawings.
* Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment.
* HEIDENHAIN experience desirable.
* Able to work under own initiative.
* Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach.
* Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
To be considered for this position please apply below