Assistant Leisure Managers
Box Leisure “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Salary: £19k – £23k dependant on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week as per business requirements
Do you want a career working for one of the biggest holiday park brands in the UK? Do you have a passion for health and fitness and have experience in organising leisure activities? Are you creative, fun and energetic? If so, this exciting new opportunity could be right for you.
We are currently looking for Assistant Leisure Managers for some of our parks. The ideal candidates will have an infectious personality, be friendly and approachable and have a health and fitness or leisure background.
As an Assistant Leisure Manager you will report into the Leisure/Activities Manager and will be responsible for leading the team to deliver the very best possible care and treatment of guests within the leisure and entertainment activities. You will assist to manage the team by maintaining high standards of guest service and working as an effective team member.
The Purpose of the role:
* Day to day running of the activities and leisure operations
* Provide ongoing support to all activities and leisure team members and Management
* Ensuring yourself and the team are adhering to the general Health and Safety guidelines
* Opening, closing and maintenance check sheets are checked and completed daily and that all team members complete them appropriately
* Setting tasks and deadlines for the team – and ensure they follow through with them to the highest possible standard
* Developing new ideas for the new and existing Owners
* Bringing new ideas and initiatives to the business and implementing them where possible
•Free use of many of the park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes
Contact Craig at Box Leisure for more information