We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Hemel Hempstead, who are looking for Temp Assembly Warehouse Workers to join their growing team. Our client are the creators of workspace furniture, creating bespoke designs with a mission to help people and business’s improve their workspace. Throughout nearly three decades, our client has established themselves as a key innovator of workspace furniture and design thinking in the UK. Eight years ago, they spotted a major shift in workspace culture and took the decision to open a Design Centre in California, USA. Dedicated manufacturing facilities in the UK and USA provide customers with the ultimate flexibility in product customisation and lead time. Their factories are equipped with cutting edge CNC controlled machinery and are configured for both small custom pieces or large bulk runs.
The key role of an Assembly Warehouse Worker is to deliver high quality, awesome products using drills and assembling furniture.
* Multi-skilled operator to work on machinery and assembly areas (training will be provided)
* Deliver continuous improvement to the efficiency of the production process
* Follow design & instructions for assembly of furniture
* Cutting material to bespoke measurements
* Fitting of final components to furniture
* Minimum 1 year in a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience in joinery, furniture/ kitchen assembly
Essential personal attributes required for this role:
* Take responsibility for their work with the highest quality standards
* Ability to organise their work load and identify continuous improvements
* Great communicator
* Honour commitments to the customer
* Good command of English language
* Team player
Shifts are 7am to 4pm or 4pm to 1am Monday to Friday.
Hourly rate £9.30 to £11.16 an hour!
* Free onsite parkinge.
* Opportunity to progress and go permanent are a possibility for the right candidate .
* Process training and Continuous Improvement training will be provided
* What are you waiting for? Please apply today